Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you visit our website, schedule an appointment, or communicate with us through various channels. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact Information: This includes your name, address, email address, and phone number.
- Medical Information: We may collect medical information relevant to your cardiovascular health, including medical history, diagnostic reports, and treatment details.
- Demographic Information: We may collect demographic information such as age, gender, and occupation.
- Payment Information: If you make payments for our services, we may collect your payment details, including credit card information.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: We use your information to deliver personalized cardiovascular care, including appointments, medical consultations, and treatment plans.
- Communication: We may use your contact information to communicate with you regarding your appointments, test results, and other healthcare-related matters.
- Improving Services: Your feedback and personal information help us enhance our services, develop new treatments, and improve patient outcomes.
- Legal Obligations: We may use and disclose your personal information as required by law or regulatory authorities.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in delivering our services. These providers are bound by confidentiality obligations and are only authorized to use your information for specified purposes.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information in response to a valid court order, legal process, or government request.
- Consent: We may share your information with your consent for specific purposes, such as collaborating with other healthcare providers involved in your treatment.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, on our website to collect information about your browsing activities and preferences. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit our website. These cookies help us enhance your browsing experience, personalize content, and analyze website traffic.
- We use both session cookies, which are temporary and are deleted once you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which remain on your device for a longer period. These cookies may be placed by us or by third-party service providers that we work with.
- The information collected through cookies may include your IP address, browser type, device information, and browsing patterns. This information is used to understand your preferences, optimize website performance, and deliver targeted advertisements.
We prioritize the security of your personal information and have implemented appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access, loss, or misuse. We use secure servers and encryption technology to safeguard your data. However, please note that no method of data transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any other business transaction involving Advanced Cardiovascular Center, your personal information may be transferred or disclosed to the relevant parties involved. We will take appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal information during such transactions.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, court order, or other legal processes. We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities and other government agencies to comply with legal obligations and protect the rights and safety of individuals.
Other Legal Requirements
We may also disclose your personal information to enforce our terms and conditions, protect our rights, and address any violations or potential harm to ourselves or others. This may include sharing information with legal and regulatory authorities to investigate and prevent fraudulent activities or security breaches.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- Access and Correction: You have the right to access and correct any inaccuracies in your personal information held by us.
- Opt-Out: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- Consent Withdrawal: If you previously provided consent for the use of your personal information, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other third-party websites for your convenience and information. However, please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or store personal information from children without parental consent. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, we will take immediate steps to delete that information from our systems.
Advanced Cardiovascular Center 13481 W McDowell Rd, Ste 400, Goodyear, AZ 85395 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.